Saturday 14 September 2013

Hi internet!

Hi everyone, this is my first blogmessage ever, so don't be rude okay :)

-My name is Lauren.
-I'm fourteen years old.
-I have one brother.
-My parents are divorced, but I love them so much.
-I love clothes. I love clothes very much.
-I spend my time watching youtubevideo's, I really like Macbarbie07 & Stilababe09
-They really inspired me to do this.
-I'm weird. Like seriously.
-I love reading & writing!
-I bought some ballet flats from H&M for like €8, and I am wearing them ALL THE TIME.
-Btw I LOVE H&M, Forever 21, Zara, Springfield, Pull&Bear and Brandy Melville!
-I eat like all the time. Right now, GUESS WHAT? I'm eating.
-I'm a student Latin - languages at highschool :)
-I do have atsma and ADD, but that's a pretty boring story, so I'm NOT going to tell about it.
-I'm from Belgium.
-It's 3 o' clock in the morning, and I'm not tired at all! 

xoxo, Lauren 




No comments:

Post a Comment